1. Do your properties have elevators that my guests can use?
Yes! Each property has an accessible elevator.
2. Where do we park?
At Pearl Street and The Webb, guests can park on their own using the spaces on the street surrounding us, the All Pro parking lots or Downtown Garage. Both All Pro and Downtown Garage offer reserved parking that you as the client can purchase ahead of time.
Event guests at the Lafayette Hotel can park in the Adam’s ramp or All Pro parking lot by the Buffalo Public Library. Clients can purchase valet parking. The cost is based on the overall guest count and does include any over night parking for guests staying in the hotel.
3. Can we bring in outside food or beverage?
No, we do not allow outside food and beverage. Our exception is your cake, cupcakes, donuts, pies, Italian cookies, etc. Please check with us about any other items.
4. Do you cater offsite?
We do not offer catering offsite, but we are able accommodate small pick up orders.
5. Are linens included?
Linens are included for all packages, yes! Otherwise there is a small fee for tablecloths and colored napkins.
6. Are centerpieces included?
Yes — for all events! For any event under 50 people there is a daytime room fee of $50 and an evening room fee of $100.
7. What is your payment and cancellation policy?
We keep all deposits paid if event is cancelled (see contract for more detail).
8. Can I hold my ceremony here, too? Is there an additional charge?
Yes! We host ceremonies in all our venues. Ceremonies function differently depending on which space you’re in. The ceremony fee starts at $500.
9. How long will I have use of the event space(s) I reserve? Is there an overtime fee if I stay longer? Is there a minimum or maximum rental time?
That depends on your event needs! We host events anywhere from 2-6 hours.
10. What time can my vendors start setting up on the day of the wedding? Is it possible to start the setup the day before? How early can deliveries be made and how much time will I have for décor setup? Does the venue provide assistance getting gifts or décor back to a designated car, hotel room, etc. after the event has concluded?
Vendors can start loading in anytime after 12 p.m. the day of your event*. We will do all of your event set up for you the day of the event. We do not allow events to be set up the day prior. We can assist with getting items out of the building by providing a cart.
**This will differ based on the events schedule.
11. Do you provide a coat check service?
We do not, but there is a coat rack available in each event space.
12. Can we do a food tasting prior to finalizing our menu selection? If so, is there an additional charge?
We do not offer a private tasting. Your food tasting takes place at our annual wedding show where we showcase our reception package menu items to taste.
13. Can I bring in a cake from an outside cake maker or must I use a cake made on the premises? Is there a cake-cutting fee? Do you provide special cake-cutting utensils?
We do not provide any cakes in-house. You can bring in your cake from any outside vendor. We do not charge a cake-cutting fee. We cut your cake, plate it and leave it on the dessert table for your guests to enjoy. If you would like the cake served to your guests there is an additional charge. Most couples do bring in their own cake cutting utensils.
14. Can I bring my own wine, beer or champagne, and is there a corkage fee if I do? Can I bring in other alcohol?
We allow you to bring in your own wine for a corkage fee. We do not allow any other alcohol to be brought in.
15. Do you offer on-site coordination? If so, what services are included and is there an additional charge for them? Will the coordinator supervise day-of? How much assistance can I get with the setup/décor?
Yes. You will have a day-of coordinator along with a banquet manager. You will work through the planning process with your event coordinator and your banquet manager is on site to help facilitate your timeline, dinner service and staff.
16. Can I hire my own vendors (caterer, coordinator, DJ, etc.), or must I select from a preferred vendor list? If I can bring my own, do you have a list of recommended vendors?
You can bring in your own vendors. We do have a list of preferred vendors however we can accommodate anyone you choose.
17. Do you have signage or other aids to direct guests to my event?
Yes, we will post signage throughout the buildings directing your guests to the event space.